All-Mix by Bio Bizz 20l
Base Price 0.34 €/ litre
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- Fertiliser, Peat, Perlite, Worm humus , sphagnum–moos
- 20 L0,50
- Prefertilized soil
- Available in sacks of 20L.
The potting soil can be reused indefinitely on condition that the following rules are observed:
- 1. Do not reuse potting soil that has been infested severely by parasites.
- 2. Remove the top layer of soil and throw it away.
- 3. Remove roots and plant debris as best you can, a forked tool is useful for this.
- 4. Add fresh potting soil, coconut fibre and perlite until the original volume is reached.
- 5. To the 1000 litres of soil add 50 litres of Pre-Mix and 100 litres of BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus and mix thoroughly.*
- 6. The soil mixture now needs to be lightly wetted in order for it to humidify. For best results leave for at least a few days in order for the microbiological bacteria's and enzymes in the Pre-Mix to proliferate.
- 5% Pre-Mix (50 litres)
- 10% BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus (100 litres)
You have to be logged in to review products. Login