Exhaust - Fan Kit 250 m³/h - 125mm
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- Set offers Grow
- Activated carbon filter 125mm - 250m³/h, filters all kinds of odor from the exhaust.
- This filter is equipped with top-quality and long-lasting CTC 70 Activated Charbon which works effectively in growing spaces with an air humidity of up to 85%. The cheap alternatives with CTC 55 carbon often are unsuited for îndoor growing and can't guarantee effective deodorization.
- LTI Systemair Fan 125mm - 225m³/h, reliable and very quiet.
- Flexible plastic duct hose diam. 127mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction.
- 2x duct hose clamps to connect the hoses with fan and filter.
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m²)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m² x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2 m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 124.30 €
3Duct Hose Clamp up to 165mm
1Activated Carbon Filter 125mm - 350m/h CTC 70
2Aluminium Duct Hose 127mm 1m
1PVC Net Cord, 1,5 m, 3 x 1.5mm²
1LTI Fan RVK sileo 125E2 125mm - 225m³/h
Dieses Set begleitet mich nun schon seit 3 Jahren und hat meine Erwartungen exakt erfüllt. Keine störenden Gerüche beim Indoor Growing. Auch in der Blütephase nimmt man nichts in der Wohnung wahr. So soll es sein!
Very useful !!! I got a lot of problems with bad odour in the past. That fan helps to keep away bad neighbours :)