Exhaust - Fan Kit 200 m³/h
- in stock
- Item number
- Set offers Grow
- CarbonActive Activated carbon filter 100mm - 200m³/h, filters all kinds of odor from the exhaust.
- CAN Fan 100mm - 200m³/h, reliable and very quiet.
- Flexible plastic duct hose diam. 100mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction.
- 2x duct hose clamps to connect the hoses with fan and filter.
- mains connection
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m²)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m² x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2 m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x. 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 151.25 €
3Duct Hose Clamp up to 165mm
1PVC Net Cord, 1,5 m, 3 x 1.5mm²
1CarbonActive HomeLine Standard 200Z Activated Carbon Filter 200m³/h - 125mm
1Can-Fan (Ruck) Metal in Line Fan RS100 100mm - 200m³/h
1CarbonActive HomeLine flange adapter 125 - 100
2Aluminium Duct Hose 102mm 1m
et zur Luftreinigung 180 m³/h - 100mm CarbonActiv
keine schelle,vom filter zum lüfter....abseluter obergau!!!!!!!!!! sonst alle gut...