Exhaust-Fan Kit 460 m³/h
- Available 1 day
- Item number
- Set offers Grow
- Various Manufacturers
The active carbonate filter by CarbonActive only weights about 1 kg, much less than other conventional filters.
This filter also stands out due to its stableness.
- This set includes following articles:
- 1 - CarbonActive active carbonate filter 500m³/h filters reliably each kind of odours
- 1 - PK ventilator 160mm - 460m³/h gentle and of good repute
- 2m - flexible duct hose 160mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction
- 3x - duct-hose clamps to connect pipe with fan and carbonate filter
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m³)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m² x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x the room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x. 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 241.30 €