Exhaust-Fan Kit 650 m³/h
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- Set offers Grow
- CarbonActive Activated carbon filter 650 m³/h, filters all kinds of odor from the exhaust.
- LTI Exhaust 160 mm - 660 m³/h, reliable and very quiet.
- Flexible duct hose, diam. 160 mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction.
- 3 x duct hose clamps to connect the hoses with fan and filter.
- power cord,
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m³)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m² x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x the room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x. 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 276.25 €