TopZeef ICE Pollinator
No longer available
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- not by cash on delivery
- In addition you need:
- water thermometer
- electric household mixer
- 3 x 10 Liter bucket
- +2 kg ice cubes, icecold water (approx 30 Liter)
Preparation for the Top Zeef Ice:
- Put the motor in its place (the orange set screw looks downward).
- Screw the check-valve tightly onto the plug hole.
- Screw the hose with the final filter onto the stop valve.
- The movements of the "swing" can be adjusted by changing the height of the motor holder - the lower the shorter the movements.
- Now your Top Zeef ICE is ready to use.
Pay attention to the following basics:
- Use only leaf material, no branches or stems.
- Only use the small buds and leaves (waste cuttings)
- Dry plant material is better than wet plants.
- Freeze your (dry) waste cuttings ahead of processing, at least 45 minutes at -2 °C.
- Rub the frozen plant matter to small pieces before you fill it in the screen swing.
- The temperature should be as low as possible.
- While sieving stir the mass with the kitchen mixer now and then.
- Monitor the water temperature, it should stay under 5 °C.
How to Use Top Zeef Ice:
- Take the swing out of the tank and fill in the frozen plant material (approx. 1-1.2 kg - fill up more than three-quarters)
- Check the stop valve (must be closed) and put the screen back into the tank.
- Fill the tank with icecold water up to the plants.
- Now add 1 to 1.5 kg ice cubes. Put them on top of the leaves.
- Turn on the motor and let swing work for approx. 20 minutes.
- Don't forget to check the temperature (max 5 °C)
- When the ice is half melted stir the mass with the kitchen mixer.
- Cover the material with the rest of the ice cubes and let the machine run for another 1 to 1.5 hrs. Stir every 20 to 30 minutes with the mixer.
- The crystals fall through the screen to the floor of the tank (you can watch that through the transparent bottom plate). Turn off the machine after 1.5 hrs.
- Put the hose with the final filter (make sure that it's tight and undamaged) into a bucket and let the water drain off (approx. 30 Liter).
- Take the swing out of the tank and rinse with water so the remaining crystals fall into the fine screen.
- Carefully open the final filter and take out the orange fine screen with the crystals. Carefully squeeze the remaining water out of the screen.
- Now spread the crystal mass on a piece of cardboard or kitchen paper to dry.
- Clean the fine screen and put it back. Take care that it is tight. Close the drain hole and put the empty swing back into the tank.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login