PopUp Soil for Cacti, 10l pack, compressed
4.49 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- 10 L0,50
- Coir substrate
- Cactus soil
The process of fertilisation is plant specific, but this batch of fertilised soil should always be enough for about 4 weeks. After that we recommend supplying your plants with a suitable additional fertiliser.
This potting soil is supplied readily packed in a handy, waterproof bag and is easy and safe to use
The gentle compression guarantees fast swelling and optimum quality composition. The substrate is prepared from organic matter as well as the trace elements boron, copper and zinc in agronomically relevant quantities.
- Salt content: 1.0 g / liter
- pH: 5.0
- Nitrogen (N): 125 mg / liter
- Phosphate (P2O5): 80 mg / liter
- Potassium (K2O): 600 mg / liter
- Magnesium (Mg): 80 mg / liter
- Cut the bag at the top.
- Pour 1 liter of lukewarm water into the bag and wait 2-3 minutes until the substrate has gained some volume.
- Then pour 2 more liters of water on the substrate in intervals of 2-3 minutes.
- If the substrate has absorbed the water completely, mix it well to get +/- 10 liters of soil.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login