Nutriculture Twin Amazon system 8 plants
No longer available
329.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- only to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Overall size (l x w x h):
- 165 x 74 x 38 cm
- Plant quantity:
- 8 Pcs., 2 – 10
With this system, your plants do not need any substrate, but their roots are permanently sprayed with a nutrient solution.
This way you can provide your plants with specially adaptednutrients, water and plenty of oxygen at any time, making them grow significantly stronger and faster than in soil.
You can move your seedlings plants directly from your aeroponic propagator (an X-stream, for example) and within their net-pots to the fog chamber of the Amazon system as soon as they have developed sufficiently strong roots.
There, small sprinkler nozzles provide the roots with a nutrient solution. Excess water is drained and collected again in the underlying nutrient tank.
A pump transports the liquid back to the top, thus completing the cycle of plant care.
- Best possible nutrient supply for your plants and thus very high yields
- The absence of substrate reduces the possibility of an infestation with (mostly soil-based) plant pests
- No waterlogging and thus no mold and rot
Technical details :
- The Amazon System Twin 8 is a kit consisting of water tank, 2 mist chambers, pump and all necessary cables and the matching spray nozzle system
- External dimensions: 165 x 74 x 38 cm (length x width x height )
- Water tank with 100 liter capacity
- Net pots are not included
- Can be used both for indoor and outdoor growing
You have to be logged in to review products. Login