Heating Cable, 10 m (8 m heatable), 40 W
44.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- 40 W
- 10 m
- Heating cable
The constant temperature is not only necessary in the air but also in the soil to provide for an optimal developement of the roots.
- Cover the bottom of your greenhouse with a little of the substrate you use.
- Now put the heatable part of the cord in loops on the substrate.
- Cover the cord with the rest of the substrate.
- The seeds or cuttings can now be sowed or dibbled as usual.
- Plug in the cord and control the temperature of your greenhouse regulary. The usage of a timer or a thermostate is recommended.
- To avoid mould and rotteness fresh air is important.
- Length of the cord: 10 m ( of which 8 m can be heated)
- 40 Watt
- Green waterproofed coating
- Acid resistant
You have to be logged in to review products. Login