Canna Coco Professional Plus, 50 liters
No longer available
Base Price 0.32 €/ litre
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- not by cash on delivery
- Coir fiber
- 50 L0,50
- Coir substrate
This substrate consists of coir dust derived in India from the processing of Coconuts.
The production is subject to strict quality control so we can vouch for the product's quality.
Canna Coco Professional Plus ist a buffered organic product.
It is also free of harmful pests and / or soil diseases.
Coir dust has an excellent water- and air-system which provides ideal conditions for growing.
Furthermore, it naturally contains Trichoderma sp. which helps protect plants against soil diseases.
Canna Coco Professional Plus is a high quality product made from coir dust which meets the strict horticultural standards.
It distinguishes itself from other coconut substrates by it's pure raw material.
The substrate consists of 45% wood pulp cellulose which maintains the physical properties for a long period of time.
The water / air ratio is 73% and 23% respectively.
Moreover, the medium has received ideal breeding conditions by the coir dust which is buffered and washed intensively.
This allows a rapid developement of the crop from the start of the cultivation.
This product is not steamed in order to fully exploit the benefits of the existing benign mould.
Canna Coco Professional Plus is also suitable for multiple use.
A substrate for rapidly growing vegetables, herbaceous, fruit bearing and flowering plants.
- Loosen the Canna Coco Professional Plus before filling the pot.
- Airily fill the pots until a small pile occurs.
- Spread this pile towards the rim of the pot using the plant.
- Add water (pH 5,8) until some drainage occurs.
- Possibly add Canna Rhicotonic to improve rooting.
- Water with nutrient solution after the initial draught. Please use the appropriate fertiliser, such as Canna Coco A & B, to invest in quality and security.
- This substrate is both suitable for upper water supply systems ( brush and sprinkler systems) as for below water supply systems like ebb / flow and flow-systems.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login