Drug test Tramadol 100 ng/ml
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
starting at 2.12 €
|starting at: 15 unit(s)||2.12 € per unit||ca. 15%|
|starting at: 10 unit(s)||2.19 € per unit||ca. 12%|
|starting at: 5 unit(s)||2.32 € per unit||ca. 7%|
- in stock
- Item number
- nal von minden
Familiarize yourself with these instructions before using the contents of the package.
Other necessary equipment:
- Clean collecting container for the urine sample
- Note: Use gloves in order to avoid contact with the sample urine
1 Open the protective packaging of the test. The foil and desiccant can be disposed of in household waste.
2. Immerse the strip for approximately 10 to 15 seconds in the urine, be sure that the edge of the plastic does not touch the urine.
3. Read the results after 5 Minutes with the help of the "Reading Results" section
READING THE RESULTS
The Drug-Detect test must be analysed in good light conditions so that weak colour lines can be detected.
In the reaction field, there is the test zone of the substance being tested and the controlline (C).
For a negative result, therefore a drug free urine sampie, the line in the test zones and the line in the control zones will appear.
For a positive result, no line will show in the specific parameter zone.
Important! If there is no visible line in the control area (C), it indicates, for example, insufficient sample volume and the test is invalid!
The color intensity of the test strip on the membrane may be different for each drug. Only if no line appears, the test is positive. Positive and unclear results should be confirmed with a second analytical method.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use after the expiry date of the test.
- Urine samples may be infectious. Therefore dispose of the test in household waste and wash hands thoroughly.
- The tests should be store at 2-30° C and not be frozen.
- If the protective packaging is damaged, do not use.
- Use the test immediately after removing it from the packaging.
- For single use only.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login