Multi 11 drug test
17.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
starting at 16.16 €
|starting at: 5 unit(s)||16.16 € per unit||ca. 10%|
|starting at: 2 unit(s)||17.05 € per unit||ca. 5%|
- in stock
- Item number
- nal von minden
- Amphetamines - speed (AMP) 300ng/ml
- Barbiturates (BAR) 300ng/ml
- Burprenorphin (BUP) 10ng/ml
- Benzodiazepines (BZD) 300ng/ml
- Cocaine (COC) 300ng/ml
- MDMA - Ecstasy (MDMA, XTC) 500ng/ml
- Methylamphetamine - Crystal Meth (MET) 300ng/ml
- Morphine, opiates, heroin (MOR) 300ng/ml
- Methadone (MTD) 300ng/ml
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) 1000ng/ml
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Cannabis (THC) 50ng/ml
Familiarize yourself with these instructions before using the contents of the package.
Other necessary equipment:
- Clean collecting container for the urine sample
- Note: Use gloves in order to avoid contact with the sample urine
1 Open the protective packaging of the test cassette. The foil and desiccant can be disposed of in household waste.
2. Lay the test casseta on a clean, flat surface.
3. With the use of the pipette draw up some urine from the sample container. To do this, squeeze the end of the pipette together, dip the pipette in the urine and then reduce pressure on the end of the pipette.
4. Place 3 drops of urine (ca. 150µL urine) in each sample well of the cassette. Make sure that no urine comes directly in contact with the reaction field.
5. Read the results after 5 Minutes with the help of the "Reading Results" section
READING THE RESULTS
The Drug-Detect test must be analysed in good light conditions so that weak colour lines can be detected.
In the reaction field, there are the test zones of the substances being tested and the controlline (C).
For a negative result, therefore a drug free urine sampie, all lines in the test zones and all lines in the control zones will appear.
For a positive result, no line will show in the specific parameter zone. In the case of multiple drug use, several lines may be absent.
Important! If there is no visible Iine in the control area (C), it indicates, for example, insufficient sample volume and the test is invalid!
The color intensity of the test strip on the membrane may be different for each drug. Only if no line appears, the test is positive. Positive and unclear results should be confirmed with a second analytical method.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use after the expiry date of the test.
- Urine samples may be infectious. Therefore dispose of the test in household waste and wash hands thoroughly.
- The tests should be store at 2-30° C and not be frozen.
- If the protective packaging is damaged, do not use.
- Use the test immediately after removing it from the packaging.
- For single use only.
Very good product
I use this test weekly and it has been accurate. No false positives or negatives. Really straight forward to use. Quick and works great. This is officially used by our company.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login