D-LUX Extractor S
No longer available
61.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- Various Manufacturers
Dimensions approx: 21 x 3.5 cm, 2.5 cm inner diameter
WARNING Use this extractor never inside a building but only in a well ventilated work area outdoors!
Instructions for the D-LUX Extractor
First of all, please avoid in connection with the D-LUX Extractor the following:
- 2.open fire nearby.
- 3.opening the tube while filling in butane.
- 4.direct inhaling of the vapors.
- 5.leaving the process unattended.
- 6.extracting indoors without proper ventilation.
- 7.loose clothes.
- 8.The manufacturer also recommends safety glasses and fireproof gloves.
For the extraction with the D-LUX Extractor you need:
- - a pyrex bowl (-40 to +100 °C)
- - Butane gas (lighter refill)
- - herb (bone dry).
Instruction for the use of the D-LUX Extractor:
- 1. Fill the ground shake/trim/bud (or combination thereof) into the metal tube (not too muchl).
- 2. Make sure the extractor is closed.
- 3. Hold the extractorfilter-side down over a bowl, the end with the single hole is on top.
- 4. Fit the tip of the butane can into the single hole and press down hard until the can is empty. Wait about 30 seconds or so for the butane and the extract to flow out the bottom of the Extractor.
- 5. Wait for the butane to evaporate completely, approx. 20 minutes. To speed up the evaporation, put the bowl into another bowl of warm water.
- 6. Scrape the oil off the bowl.
Attention:some kinds of herbs (rose buds) need an additional emulgator.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login