Killer Bee Extractor
59.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- Honey Bee
In addition to the extremely solid design, the Killer Bee is also distinguished by its enormous size. The Killer Bee Extractor can be filled with up to 80 g of plant material.
The smooth glass also greatly facilitates both the use and cleaning of the Killer Bee. Unwanted plastic particles can be reliably prevented by the glass.
Instructions for Killer Bee Extractor
First of all, please avoid in connection with the Killer Bee Extractor the following:
- 2.open fire nearby.
- 3.opening the tube while filling in butane.
- 4.direct inhaling of the vapors.
- 5.leaving the process unattended.
- 6.extracting indoors without proper ventilation.
- 7.loose clothes.
- 8.The manufacturer also recommends safety glasses and fireproof gloves.
For the extraction with the Killer Bee Extractor you need:
- - a pyrex bowl (-40 bis +100 °C)
- - 1 can (150g) Butane gas (lighter refill)
- - up to 80 gramm herb (bone dry).
Instruction for the use of the Killer Bee Extractor:
- 1. Fill the ground shake/trim/bud (or combination thereof) into the glass tube (not too muchl).
- 2. Put the filter into the cap of the tube and make sure the extractor is closed.
- 3. Hold the extractorfilter-side down over a bowl, i.e. the end with the single hole is on top, the five other openings on the bottom.
- 4. Fit the tip of the butane can into the single hole and press down hard until the can is empty. Wait about 30 seconds or so for the butane and the extract to flow out the bottom of the Extractor. T
- 5. Wait for the butane to evaporate completely, approx. 20 minutes. To speed up the evaporation, put the bowl into another bowl of warm water.
- 6. Scrape the oil off the bowl.
Attention:some kinds of herbs (rose buds) need an additional emulgator.
In addition, the manufacturer offers a demo-video Honey Bee Extractor (also on Youtube)
Please read the following disclaimer:
For your safety and the safety of all others follow all safety precautions at all times. This video is for informational purposes only. By viewing this video you are agreeing to the inherent dangers and consequences that may result by performing this process and assume any and all liability arising from the dangers of performing this process and agree to not hold head-nature.com or Killer Bee Extractors liable in any way shape or form. Always provide adequate ventillation throughout the process. Do not smoke any where near the entire process from START to FINISH. Keep all sparks and flames at least 100' away from the entire area. This is not intended for illegal purposes in any country. No illegal substances were used to create this video. Above all, use common sense
You have to be logged in to review products. Login