Growking LED Panel 100W Growth
No longer available
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- 100 W
- Light efficiency :
- 255 lm/W
- Luminous flux :
- 25,500 lm
The LED panel by Growking is intended for the growth phase of plants or the keeping of mother plants. With a light output equivalent to a normal 200W light, the panel is suitable for use in small to medium grow rooms.
Thanks to the significantly lower heat generation of the LEDs, they are also particularly suitable for use in areas with temperature problems. The heat generation compared to a conventional lighting fixture is 80% lower by approx.
The LED Growth panels by Growking offer an advanced PAR spectrum especially for the growth phase of plants, the breeding of mother plants or the overwintering of plants.
Growking uses only high-quality 3W High Power Epistar LED chips in this grow light. In this LED panel, 50x 3W high power Epistar LED chips with 90° optical lenses are installed.
The spectra of these LED fittings include:
- 3 different blue light spectra
- 3 different white light spectra
- UV and infrared
But with an average service life of about 50,000 hours, this represents only an additional rarely used security.
Of course, the light intensity is dependent on the distance of the light source to the plant. Light intensity per height:
- 30 cm - 1095 PAR (pmol) - 25500 lumens
- 50 cm - 665 PAR (pmol) - 17200 lumens
- 100 cm - 167 PAR (pmol) - 5755 lumens
- 150 cm - 62 PAR (pmol) - 2850 lumens
- 200 cm - 37 PAR (pmol) - 1530 lumens
- 1.5 m for growing plants, illuminated surface approx 0.7 x 0.45 m.
- 2 m for mother plants and overwintering, illuminated surface approx 1 x 0.7 m.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login