Ecolizer Basics A+B 20 litre
64.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- only to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- 20 L0,50
Ecolizer Basics A+B contains a balanced mix of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It is composed of components of food-grade quality without bulking agents.
In principle, the substrate does not have to be rinsed and drained. However, with an eye to a healthy soil life, we recommend that you do this once every fourteen days.
Ecolizer Basics A+B is very stabile and economical to use. The base nutrient can be used with any substrate and for any crop.
Ecolizer Basics A+B is available in containers of five, ten and twenty litres.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
- For the growth schedule, tap water with an EC-value of 0.5 can be assumed. In some regions the EC-value may vary, however. With a lower EC-value, the schedule can be applied as such. Is the EC-value of the tap water higher (e.g. 0.8), raise the EC-value in the schedule pro rata (with 0.3).
- The higher the EC-value of the tap water, the more substances it contains that plants do not like (chlorine, sodium). In that case, rinse the substrate every 7 to 8 days.
- With growth on hydro, drip in the slates with a solution with an EC-value of 0.8-1.0 in the first week and adjust the pH-value to 5.8.
- By regularly measuring the pH-value of the drain water, a lot of useful information can be gathered on the condition of the substrate. With a healthy root system, the pH-value of the substrate may rise. With a bad root system, the pH-value
You have to be logged in to review products. Login