Exhaust - Fan Kit 250 m³/h
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- Set offers Head
- CarbonActive Activated carbon filter 125mm - 300m³/h, filters all kinds of odor from the exhaust.
- LTI Fan 125mm - 250m³/h, reliable and very quiet.
- Flexible plastic duct hose diam. 127mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction.
- 2x duct hose clamps to connect the hoses with fan and filter.
- mains connection
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m³)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m² x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2 m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x. 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 154.30 €
Bester Preis,top quali,schnelle lieferung. ich bin auf jeden fall begeistert