Exhaust - Fan Kit 360 m³/h
- in stock
- Item number
- Set offers Grow
- Activated carbon filter 125mm - 400m³/h, filters all kinds of odor from the exhaust.
- This filter is equipped with top-quality and long-lasting CTC 70 Activated Charbon which works effectively in growing spaces with an air humidity of up to 85%. The cheap alternatives with CTC 55 carbon often are unsuited for îndoor growing and can't guarantee effective deodorization.
- PK Fan 125mm - 360m³/h, reliable and very quiet.
- Flexible plastic duct hose diam. 127mm, 2 meters on a roll, no insulation for noise reduction.
- 2x duct hose clamps to connect the hoses with fan and filter.
What size do I need?
The dimensions of your grow room is the most important thing to determine the size of your exhaust fan.
We don't go too much into detail here but it's better to use an exhaust with more power than less because a heat build-up might damage your plants.
How to measure the volume of your grow room:
Height x Width x Depth of the room (e.g. 2.5m x 3 m x 2.5m=18.75m²)
2. Allowance for the activated carbon filter
Add approx. 35% to the room volume since the carbon filter reduces the power (18.75m³ x 0.35=6,56)
3. Allowance for the duct hose
Per meter duct hose add approx. 1m² -» in our kit 2 meters - 2 x 1= 2 m²
4. Determine the exhaust volume
In a room we need an air exchange of minimum 12 x room volume per hour. In grow cabinets approx. 30 x. 12x(18.75 + 2 + 6,56) = 327 m³
- Sum of single units:
- 129.30 €
Dieses Set ist für den Preis einfach unschlagbar! Finde es echt Klasse. Hält zu 100% was es verspricht!
excellent fan for excellent money
I have been using this kit for almost two years now. It is a very good price for what you get, this is not a low-efficancy fan at all. It has been very reliable. Just be prepared that it will make some sound on full speed. Some kind of speed control is recommended (I use a transformer). Well, a great product for a very good price.
Läuft super und Geruch was ist das? :-).
Sehr zufrieden mit dem Produkt.