G-Spot Butane Gas Extractor
Temporarily out of stock
42.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- G-Spot butane gas extractor
- Borosilicate glass 3.3 with 5 mm wall thickness
- Diameter approx 50mm
- Length approx 30cm
How to use the G- spot butane gas extractor:
- Fill the cut or chopped herbs into the glass tube (not too full).
- Place the filter into the cap of the tube and put the cap firmly onto the glass tube.
- Hold the extractor with the conical end upwards over a bowl so that the five openings of the cap look down (about 5 cm distance from the bowl).
- Press the butane gas bottle into the single upwards hole until the bottle is empty (use a matching if needed). A liquid flows from the extractor into the bowl which consists of liquid gas and oil extracts.
- Now just wait until the gas evaporates. To speed this up, you can place the bowl in a warm water bath.
- Remove the now finished oil.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login