Heating Cable, 20 m (18 m heatable), 90 W
89.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- 90 W
- 20 m
- Heating cable
The constant temperature is not only necessary in the air but also in the soil to provide for an optimal developement of the roots.
- Cover the bottom of your greenhouse with a little of the substrate you use.
- Now put the heatable part of the cord in loops on the substrate.
- Cover the cord with the rest of the substrate.
- The seeds or cuttings can now be sowed or dibbled as usual.
- Plug in the cord and control the temperature of your greenhouse regulary. The usage of a timer or a thermostate is recommended.
- To avoid mould and rotteness fresh air is important.
- Length of the cord: 20 m (of which 18 m can be heated)
- 90 Watt
- Green waterproofed coating
- Acid resistant
You have to be logged in to review products. Login