Milwaukee permantent PH meter SMS115
101.40 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- in stock
- Item number
- pH meters
with the CAL bottom you can test whether the device is still exactly adjusted.
- measuring accuracy: +- 0.2 pH
- partition: 0.1 pH
- measurement range: -0,0 pH bis +14 pH
- Putting into operation:
- Plug in the the adapter.
- Plug the PH-elektrode to the BNC-Socket (right hand side of the power supply).
- Remove the protection foil of the elextrode.
- The electrode tip has to be dipped into the fluid about 2.5 cm.
- Wait a little until the display is adjusted.
- Calibration test: (recommanded 1 the month)
- Elektrode has to be cleaned thouroughly with water.
- dip the elektrode into the "PH-CAL-TEST" - solution.
- After about 1 min the CAL-TEST bottom has to be pressed.
- As soonas the GREEN light is blinking, the device is correctly calibrated.
- If the RED light blinks, the tip of the electrode has to be cleaned in the "ELECTRODE CLEANING SOLTUTION" for about 5min and rinsed with water.
- Press again the CAL-TEST- KNOPF.
- If the RED light blinks again carry out the calibration as indicated below.
- Dip the electrode into the enclosed "PH4 BUFFER SOLUTION"
- Use the enclosed screw driver to turn the "CAL1"-screw at the right side of the device until the display is on "4.0".
- Repeat step 1-2 with the "PH7 BUFFER SOLUTION" and the "CAL2" screw.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login