Reverse Osmosis System Picobello
Temporarily out of stock
89.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- not by cash on delivery
- Irrigation accessories
The Picobello reverse osmosis system must be connected to a normal faucet. After correct connection, about 20% of the water is turned into purified osmosis water, the remaining 80% must be discharged as wastewater.
The Picobello reverse osmosis system achieves a retention rate of 98% at a flow rate of up to 190 L per day.
The tap water passes through the reverse osmosis system Picobello through a triple filter system. Coarse particles such as dirt, rust and sand are filtered out in the fine or sediment filter. The water then passes through an activated carbon filter which reduces chlorine and organic impurities and neutralizes odor and taste disturbances.
Finally, the water flows through a semi-permeable membrane that filters out more than 99% of all bacteria.
- Reverse Osmosis System Picobello
- Sediment filter removes coarse particles
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine and organic impurities
- Thin film membrane filters more than 99% of all bacteria
- All filters can be replaced individually
Do not use the osmosis water of the first 30 minutes of operation!
After non-operation of more than 4 weeks, do not use the osmosis water of the first 30 minutes!
Membrane must be protected from frost and dehydration. Rinse at least once a month!
Depending on the contamination of the tap water, the sediment and activated carbon filter should be replaced 1-2 times a year and the membrane every 3 to 5 years.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login