S-Vent Tangential Fan 2,500 m³/h
Temporarily out of stock Choice available
209.95 € *
incl. 19% VAT
from 7 €
- NOT AVAILABLE
- Item number
- not by cash on delivery
- Flow rate:
- 2,500 m³/h
- 490 W
- Fan type:
- Centrifugal fan
- Also available in
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 200 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 550 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 780 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 1,000 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 1,200 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 1,500 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 2,000 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 3,250 m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 4,250m³/h
- S-Vent Tangential Fan 5,000m³/h
Tangential fans are particularly well suited for transporting large volumes of air evenly and quietly.
This also influences the special advantages and disadvantages of tangential fans. Cross-flow fans are quiet, durable and particularly well dimmable and are perfect for use with a speed controllers.
One of the disadvantages of cross-flow fans is the fact that the exhaust opening can not be extended further because tangential fans should not be operated with counter-pressure. This would affect the fan power massively.
Tangential fans are preferably used in fan boxes such as the S-Vent climate boxes. This simplifies installation and significantly and the often insulated boxes also support the fans advantage of comparable quietness.
You have to be logged in to review products. Login